Saturday, October 27, 2007

Oh the pressure of my first blog post!


Okay, so I'm having fun reading a couple of other people's blogs, and decided to try this out for myself. But I feel such immense pressure to say something witty/entertaining/funny that I really don't even know what to write!

I'll start with this evening I guess. We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat party. Roman was dressed like a skunk, Dario Jr. was a fireman AGAIN because we haven't put together his REAL costume(and hopefully I do before Halloween), and Gabby was an old lady, which was quite hilarious as she swung her little purse around screaming in her best grumpy old lady voice "Get off my lawn!" I made Roman's costume myself, the poor thing. It consisted of a black hoodie and sweatpants, with a strip of fuzzy white fur pinned down the hood to the back, and a fluffy beaver shaped tail that I actually hand-sewed with the one stitch I know how to sew. The funniest part is that to get the tail to stand up, there's a long white string tied from his hood to the top of the tail. Online, where I found this idea, it said to use nylon string(so you can't see it is my guess), but by the time I got to the part where you attach the string, I was done putting extra effort in, and I just used the white that we had, and it's just as obvious as can be. Oh well, as long as people give him candy, he's happy. Which means I'M happy, because when he goes to bed I raid his pail. Dario and Gabby are too smart for that. They took their candy buckets into their rooms with them. Darn kids....

No comments: