Thursday, June 19, 2008

Never a dull moment

Little Dario's imagination is running wild these days. He's always full of funny ideas, and I love to hear what he's thinking. A couple of quotes from dinner conversation tonight:

After arranging M&M's on top of his vanilla ice cream-
"All my M&M's are in there command stations."

And then later, after doing some deep thinking apparently-
"I wish I could shoot babies. Chubby ones. Then if a bad guy came I could
shoot babies at him! Really fat ones!"
(While he's saying this he's got his arm stretched out like he can shoot babies from his wrist, like Spiderman shoots web.)

Where he gets this stuff, I do not know. I guess that's why I'm not a boy.

3 comments:

G said...

That is so funny!

Lisa said...

hahaha shoot babies hahahahaha

Tammy said...

SO SO SO FUNNY.. Maybe he thought if he shot out fat babies then it would really hurt the bad guys...